Sunday 5 April 2020

Church finished...

Well, I’ve noticed a couple of irksome things now it’s done, but I’m probably being over perfect and will just mess it up trying to correct a couple of things. So, done...

Trying the camera on my phone and it seems to be an improvement, as with most buildings it’s too big for the light box and I probably need a flat paper background again at some point...




The wallpaper has worked really well for the flint effect. Very grateful for the donation from Paul at the Wargames Terrain Tips & Talk Facebook group.


Doors made from scratch, following my usual design of pop in and pop out as open or closed. 

 


The altar is removable, the grave isn’t... might do a font, but for now that’s the interior. The altar was redone completely from my original one, just foampvc and plasticard on a blue insulation foam block. Quite pleased with that.


2 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Smashing work and great to see the finished piece. Love the altar!

Billy Sugger said...

Lovely stuff. The interior looks great!