Thursday 7 December 2023

CD bases

So, November got away from me. Some more Silver Bayonet figures on the horizon, just need to varnish. In the meantime, a recent post on the Silver Bayonet Facebook page reminded me I did a load of CD scatter terrain a while back and never shared it. I’ve added a tag of CD Bases to old posts just to highlight them. These are mainly standard CDs, with the very last of the mini CDs I had stashed.

Rocks are tree bark from Geek Gaming Scenics, with some spiral carved rocks from Fenris Games. A slightly modified (it was a miscast freebie from the ever generous Ian) mausoleum is also from Fenris Games. Other scatter is intended to give a more blasted heath feel, with slight dirt uplifts and broken ground. I cut back on the flowers for those ones. Anyway, photo dump…
















5 comments:

Tony said...

Great looking terrain and CD's are such useful bases.

NerdBot03 said...

Amazing job mate, is that static grass you've layered on? Do you have any tips on securing the grass to the base?

Keep up the good work!

Allison M. said...

They're very natural looking, which is impressive! Nature's hard! I especially like the little cave, although it looks like it's a little bit too small for most figures to hide in 🙂

anevilgiraffe said...

It’s just PVA. Seems to do the job.

anevilgiraffe said...

my dark wolves needed a home…