Sunday 21 October 2012

strong box cart

I had to make the order up when I got the new windows for the blacksmiths from 4ground, otherwise the postage would have been more than the windows, so I went for this strong box cart...


apparently equally used for powder storage as well as money, it's a nice little kit, very easy to assemble...


of course, I had to tart it up a bit, but that was easy as well, a bit of thin card (one of those business cards you get in with your ebay order actually) to make the main supporting beams stand out a bit more, and some narrow plastic rod put into the hinge recess...


I had toyed with a big sheet metal cross on the back, so the hunters could use it as a mobile altar, but this was a) too GW and b) bordered on the kind of thing puritans didn't do anyway... but as it was more likely to be used with the hunters anyway, it went black... hey ho...

and, as I realised I hadn't done a comparison shot for the blacksmith...


1 comment:

Remco said...

Fantastic!
Realy like this cart, and the figures as well!