Monday 26 April 2021

Furnished something else...

So I’ve been busy doing stuff... including starting a new job which has jollied me along a bit. I’ve had these for an age, tables for the Manor House/Inn and other buildings. They are from Ainsty Castings, but I have altered these though, making each table narrower by removing some planks - I did this for space when in a building and also think it fits better with the slighter historical minis I’m using over dungeon crawl type minis. I also removed some more fantasy elements from the full tables and added a couple of tankards in places. The tankards are white metal and I have no idea where they came from.


As I’d trimmed the table tops, the resin legs didn’t work, so I made some legs from plasticard and plastic U beams, wood grain was carved into the plasticard end pieces and job done...





No comments: